Ok this week is a little tighter than normal but in saying that the bills & fees for life are all paid.
With my $20 budget the things on the top of my mind were school lunch.
Today down the shops we went and brougt the following
2 loaves of bread
One thing with the kids, I always ask them what they want me to put in their lunches and I never say no. With their sandwiches for it to work this way it also has to be what they like. If its roast meat they want, then it is. If its ham and cheese then it is. To make them more appealing to the kids I always cut the crusts off and treat them.
I do them in big batches all at once.
So here are some reasons why I freeze their lunches
1. The bread is all used when it is super fresh & yummy.. They defrost still fresh.
2. We are not battling mouldy bread in the tropics or NO bread.
3. All of the things like cold meat & cheese are used up, not left in the fridge & forgotten.
4. It makes getting lunches ready such a breeze.
5. You have choice, although a little limited due to freezing but we have got over that.
6. You know you have things there for lunches as you can see how many you still have frozen.
Does this work for you