This morning I am up early and bearing my soul to my followers…
As a private me on FB, I have a very close circle who I feel very safe with posting absolutely anything with as they all have my back & I am selective in who I be friend. As a FB Fan page mmm this opened one new can of worms to me. Having now over 600 people reading about my crazy antics – most of whom I dont know – this is some times a hard thing for me to deal with and yet I enjoy it. I love how you can have a group of like minded people all chatting and putting ideas together and yet I dont know 99% of you at all. Mind you each and every new person who I have join I wonder about who you are, if you have kids, what job you do and where you come from. Yet I am happy to invite you into the WORST parts of my house & expose myself.. with out your interest I wouldnt be writing this post before the sun is up and while the children sleep soundly – SO THANKS.
With my FB page I follow lots of interesting pages and more so I am like a fly on the wall in so many different houses. I LOVE what I read. I have just written this on a wall this morning but will also write it here. The more we all think we are so different the more we are all the same. With 1 child or 10 we travel the same days, have the same battles and come out with the same results. We all have our struggles, all slightly different, but yet once we open the door we all have the same cracks, they are just relevant to us. We all have the stresses of Work, Finance, Family & Life. For all of us it is not one BIG thing normally but a load of little things that all added together push us over the edge of what some times feels like Insanity. Breathe & know you are normal.
It is my Birthday on the 30th & I will be 37 so I thought I would share with you 37 things that you would not normally know about me.
- I like to crochet – I havent done it much since the kids were born but I do love to make rugs with coloured wool
- I dance, Hip Hop & Jazz – this term I have taken on more than I should – I am doing 2 classes and being greedy with the ME time. Next term I will be happy with just one class a week….
- I LOVED reading the Twilight series – I am not a reader at all but couldnt put them down
- I enjoy taking photos – some times they work well and other times I have no idea but I do enjoy taking 100 pictures and getting 1 great shot – thank god for the digital era
- I hate sand and sea air when at the beach…. in saying that we have 2 big boats and 1 little boat and we work on boats – my picture at the bottom is out on the ocean it is different when out on a boat – dont ask why.. hahah
- I LOVE Brown Brothers wines – but I do write about drinking more than I drink – I buy 1 bottle a week and that works well
- When I was little I use to get fresh white bread chicken loaf sandwiches for lunch with soft soft whites and crunchy crusts and I LOVED this
- When I was 11 our mum passed away and I use to think I was too little to care but my sister and I miss her each and every day & I think this becomes more so the older we become
- Favorite Dinner …. I LOVE Beef Wellington with a gravy sauce and mash potatoe. Infact while I am writing this I am thinking that I dont have a FAVORITE dinner … there are many things I do like, we eat a great variety that I take for granted like the HUGE amount of fresh seafood every week
- Each morning my Delongi turns on at 6.30 and I love the coffee that it makes me – white with 1, would rather it to be a frothy milky one but some times more practical to just go flat white
- I have freckles…… yeap I am fair and freckly
- I am a bookkeeper for our business and have done this for 15 years or so but I also use to be a vet nurse, gaining my diploma in this and then teaching this for TAFE
- I HATE getting my hair wet – if swimming in the pool I will keep my head above water
- I am a great starter but a shocking finisher
- I get EXTREMELY BAD anxiety when home. DH works away a lot and goes Hunting and Gathering a lot so I am home with the kids & I hate it
- I am the WORST good byer in the world…. TEARS TEARS everywhere
- I hate being home alone – I am very reliable – I will be there in a flash if needed to do something
- I normally run ahead of schedule – rarely am I late and if I was I would be STRESSING about it
- I dont stop to smell the flowers enough, not until I hit a wall from the constant full steam ahead – a bit like I crash & burn
- I dont have a lot of friends ,I have several very close friends – my sister being my dearest friend
- I screen my calls – I hate to answer the phone and will only answer it if I need to
- I send SMS’s ALL the time & cant live with out my phone – infact I think I need to up grade it as I have broken the camera in it and I hate that !!!
- Our dad lives here with us
- We are a Toyota Family
- Dont follow sports but will watch it like a good wife when needed to
- I use to own and ride horses
- I am messy – but I am trying to stop that
- I always get told how nice my teeth are, us girls are very lucky that we have great teeth and never had any work, another thing I take for granted
- I love nothing better than just pottering around the house in my PJ on a Sunday to then get changed out of them Sunday night and into another pair and back to bed – this is a rare occasion
- I LOVE the feel of fresh hotel sheets
- I am the worlds WORST water drinker & so I set my alarm on my phone to go off every lunch time to remind me but 9 out of 10 times I just push stop and dont drink any water. I can go all day with out water I do think I am part camel
- I wear browns, greens, oranges
- I have found out I have this weird phobia that I need to have closed in shoes on out side as I am worried something will sting or bite my feet – thanks for calling this a Phobia Anita hahahaha
- I LOVE my Maui Jim sunglasses
- I have a small family, including direct extended family but we are very close & this means more to me than anything
- I LOVE being a mum and there for the kids but I do struggle with the fights, yelling, screaming & tantrums and I want to some times just chuck my own tantrum to feel better
- Our family names are Michelle but I like to be called Shelly – Chelle, Greg, Lily & Matty
AARRGGHHH Do you have ANY idea how hard that list was to create with out phoning a friend or asking the kids. I am going to ask the kids to add to this list so will up date you on that – I am sure it will be amusing…..
Life is never about me – so to think of things about me, that mean some thing to me – mmmmm – hard because not even I knew these answers. In fact I wanted to stop at 5 !!
I would LOVE to know 5 things about you …..!!