Organise your Goals – Day 23
I guess with writing a blog this is about sorting out what you want to achieve and then creating them..? So in some way I guess these are a little organised but as you would see from time to time – some times the list needs to be reassessed and pulled back in line to get things back on track.
Since Jan I have been writing this and my first New Years resolution was to blog about a picture every day for a year !! This soon disappeared out the window when the stories got bigger and bigger about the photos and the blog began.. So here are some of my thoughts when I first started this blog. See here
It is nice to look back and see some of these being done
- Become more organised around the house TICK
- Set meal plans each week – I would be lost with out doing this TICK
- Spend more time enjoying the kids – TICK – I now work only school hours 3 days
- Time out with my sister and friends…. I am bad at me time but slowly getting there – NO TICK YET
Here are some other goals
- Send off the promised prize to my follower that will be feeling forgotten who isnt 😦
- Complete this Organise-athon 30 days of posting, cleaning, clearing, photos, during Easter & school holidays with the kids around AND DH away for most of this time while I stress out
- I want to do posts a week in advanced for the blog so I have back up and I am not stressed by the fun of it
- Plan a FAMILY holiday for the second half of the year
I do like goals to be achieveable as with out being able to strive for them and tick them off you start to lose hope.
What are some of your goals ?