- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces – I used a whole size 14 chicken 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces plain flour Mc Cormicks Moroccan Spice in the jar
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Pre-heat slow cooker on high.
- Add onion, garlic, chicken, carrot, capsicum
- Add stock. Season with pepper.
- Place in chicken
- Cover & cook for 4 hours on high
- Once cooked – remove chicken and add flour to juices in dish and thicken to make sauce Serve on a bed of rice with chicken and sauce on top or with Mash